Situated on a prime corner view lot, this stunning three bedroom/two bath home impresses with its overwhelming charm, sophisticated interiors, gorgeous gardens & walk-out yard, spacious floor plan and move-in ready condition. Built in 1926, the house is perfectly positioned on its oversized lot to capture beautiful natural light and views from its many large windows. With all three bedrooms and two baths on one level, a remodeled eat-in chef’s kitchen and grand-size living and dining rooms, the home offers an exceptionally comfortable lifestyle inside and out. Along with all of this, you’ll enjoy the attached two-car garage with laundry, an amazing 1920’s safe in which to store your valuables, convenience to West Portal Village shops, transportation and Highways 280 & 101.
– Three Large Bedrooms & Two Full Bathrooms
– Dramatic Living Room with Palladium Windows & Vaulted Open Beam Ceiling
– Large Remodeled Eat-In Kitchen with Abundant Windows & Views
– Grand Style Dining Room with Warm Period Detail
– Charming Archways, Coved Moldings & Hardwood Floors
– Wood Burning Fireplace & Built-In Bookcases in Living Room
– Large Side Yard with Native California Grass & Mature Planting
– Front Gardens feature Mature Drought-Resistant Planting
– Over-Sized Two-Car Attached Garage with Storage
Built 1926, Lot Size 4,273 Sq. Ft., Interiors 1,615 Sq. Ft. (per Graphic Designer)
– Roof was Replaced in August 2020
– Electrical Updated & New Panel Installed
– Entire Interior Painted with Designer Color
– Hardwood Floors Beautifully Refinished
– Incredible 1920’s Full-Size Walk-In Safe
With its central location near public transit, freeways, and shopping, San Francisco’s Miraloma Park neighborhood combines all of the peace and convenience of the suburbs with city amenities.
Nestled between Mount Davidson Park and Glen Canyon Park, Miraloma also gives residents easy access to nature and stunning views. A large concrete cross that sits atop Mount Davidson has become a San Francisco landmark and even appeared in the 1971 film “Dirty Harry,” starring Clint Eastwood.
Neighborhood commerce centers on a Portola Drive shopping strip, formerly home to the fabled Tower Market gourmet grocery store. Mollie Stone’s has since taken over the market, which still draws foodies to the neighborhood.
The center also features a Starbucks, Walgreens, and CVS Pharmacy, as well as several eateries, including neighborhood favorites Tower Burger and Taqueria Miraloma.
25 Miraloma Drive
San Francisco, CA 94122
This property is being marketed under CA Covid-19 Guidelines. Please contact listing agent for details.
Exceptional client service is Jane Poppelreiter`s first priority. Her service oriented philosophy and focused attention to every detail of the buying and selling process has provided her clients with solid real estate investments and has earned her wide respect throughout the San Francisco real estate community.
Jane`s negotiation skills, confidence and expert ability to formulate deals that work are the result of her years of experience and ultimately is the value that she offers her clients. With an impressive list of clients Jane has proven herself as a polished professional, pairing innovative marketing and selling strategies with excellent communication skills. She credits her past and present success to personal discipline, high standards, creativity, and the persistence to ensure that every transaction be as seamless as possible.